Cats & Ear Infections
Are Your Cat’s Ears…
Take Action Now & Begin Treatment for Your Cat’s Ear Infection
Here are 5 Warning Signs of a Cat Ear Infection
Does your cat suffer from these symptoms?
- Bad smell coming from the ear
- Constant scratching of the ear
- Frequent head shaking
- Redness in the ear
- Constantly dirty ears; or yellow, brown, or black flakes or discharge
If your cat has any of these symptoms, then she probably has an ear infection. The good news is that if caught early, fast treatment can reverse and even clear your cat’s ear infection symptoms in as little as 72 hours!
Find a Natural Solution
Many pharmaceutical drugs and pesticides exist which target specific ear infections like “gram positive bacteria,” “ear mites,” and “yeast,” but to use them your veterinarian will probably require expensive lab tests in order to find the right one for your cat.
Many people don’t know that there are natural botanicals which have excellent infection-fighting properties. And when combined, they can form a solution which works on all of them, no matter what the cause.
After Much Testing, We finally Created EcoEars®
After 6 months of researching natural ingredients, and another 18 months testing them, we finally found a formula that works, and that prevents the infection from coming back.
EcoEars® is specially formulated to eliminate the symptoms and causes of all of the main kinds of cat ear infections. Our special formula includes several all-natural disinfectants that are not only safe for your best friend but also will not harm you!
How EcoEars Works
- Natural, broad-spectrum antimicrobials prevent bacteria from checking in and staying in your pet’s ear canal.
- Little-known botanical extracts relentlessly fight cat ear mites and yeast, eliminating the causes of most cat ear infections.
- EcoEars helps prevent new problems associated with cat ear infections without the use of chemicals and pesticides found in prescribed treatments.
- In addition to killing parasites and bacteria, EcoEars lowers the pH inside your cat’s ear, which balances the environment and helps your pet be less susceptible to recurring infections.
EcoEars has been successful on thousands of cats and kittens whose owners reported ear mites, yeast infections, fungus, and a wide range of bacterial infections.
How to Use EcoEars for Cats
- It takes just two minutes per day, and once you begin treatment with EcoEars the symptoms will improve in 24 to 48 hours. In most cases, problems will greatly improve in less than 72 hours. (But keep using it for the full 10 days to make sure it’s gone.)
- Treatment is very simple and is the same for all types of ear infections. Simply lay your cat on her side, gently fill her ear with EcoEars (use a facial tissue to moderate the flow), and massage her ear base for 90 seconds. That’s literally all it takes.
- 1 Full Year, 100% money-back guarantee: If EcoEars® does not work to eliminate your cat’s symptoms and eliminate the infection, we’ll refund every penny. No Questions Asked!
Here’s What To Do Now
You don’t have to waste your time or money on lab testing or even veterinarian visits. And you don’t have to stress out your cat by dragging him to the vet only to spend hundreds or even thousands of dollars on repeat visits. By using EcoEars Cat Ear Infection Formula & Cleaner at home for just 2 minutes per day, you can eliminate the problem and restore your cat’s ears to their natural, healthy state.
Now with $2.99 flat-rate shipping, your cat will be symptom-free in less than 4 days, Guaranteed!
PS—Here’s what others are saying about EcoEars Cat Ear Infection Formula & Cleaner. All of these reviews are actual customer comments. And don’t forget to check out our EcoEars reviews page if you have an extra minute or two and want to read some of the more detailed reviews.
— Brian D.
— Arielle S.
— Kim R.
Craig is a lifelong pet owner and dog advocate with a special interest in animal and human longevity. He founded Vet Organics to develop an affordable, all-natural, safe and effective ear infection remedy for his dog, Lucy, whose chronic ear problems could not be solved by the vet.