CATS EAR INFECTIONS
Cat Ear Infections are More Than Just a Nuisance. They are Dangerous if Left Untreated.
If Your Cat’s Ears Are Itchy, Dirty, Smelly, or Gunky Due to Ear Mites, Yeast, Fungus or Bacteria, Take Action Now & Begin Your Cat’s Ear Infection Treatment.
Dear Cat Owner,
Many years our adopted shelter cat Zoe was moping around the house shaking her head, scratching furiously at her ears and whining at the same time. Being new cat owners, we didn’t know the warning signs of cat ear infections.
That’s when I picked her up and noticed that one of her ears was red and had a foul smell that reminded me of rotten eggs.
I didn’t know what it was or even what to do to relieve the obvious pain she was suffering.
So, I did what any responsible cat owner would do… I took her to my neighborhood animal hospital.
There the veterinarian informed me that there are many causes of cat ear infections–including ear mites, yeast, bacteria and fungus. All of these can be dangerous and cause permanent damage if left untreated.
5 Warning Signs of a Cat Ear Infection
The Veterinarian started treatment with some drugs and some advice; warning signs that could indicate a cat ear infection.
Does your cat suffer from these symptoms?
- Bad smell coming from the ear
- Constant scratching of the ear
- Frequent head shaking
- Redness in the ear
- Constant Dirty Ears or yellow/brown/black flakes or discharge
If your cat has any of these symptoms then she probably has an ear infection. The good news is that if caught early, fast treatment can reverse and even cure your cat’s ear infection in as little as 72 hours!
Finding a Natural Solution
Many pharmaceutical drugs and pesticides exist which target specific specific ear infections like “gram positive bacteria,” “ear mites” and “yeast,” but to use them your veterinarian will probably require expensive lab tests in order to find the right one for your kitty.
What the veterinarian didn’t tell me was that there are natural botanicals which have excellent infection fighting properties too. And when combined, they can form a solution which works on all of them, no matter what the cause.
It was Like Finding a Needle in a Haystack
There’s truth to the old saying: “It’s like finding a needle in a haystack.” In the late 1990’s, after several vet trips over 2 years (the infection would go away for a few months and then come back), we set out to find a treatment for our cat’s ear infection that is all natural, won’t harm pets or people, and that actually works.
After 6 months of researching natural ingredients, and another 18 months testing them, we finally found a formula which works, and which prevents the infection from coming back:
EcoEars® is specially formulated to eliminate the symptoms and causes of all of the main kinds of cat ear infections. Our special formula includes several all-natural disinfectants that are safe not only for your best friend but will not harm you!
- Natural broad-spectrum antimicrobials prevent bacteria from checking in and staying in your pet’s ear canal.
- Little known botanical extracts relentlessly fight cat ear mites and yeast, eliminating the causes of most cat ear infections.
- EcoEars® helps eliminate and prevent new problems associated with cat ear infections without the use of chemicals and pesticides found in prescribed treatments.
- EcoEars® has been successful on tens of thousands of cats and kittens whose owners reported ear mites, yeast infections, fungus and a wide range of bacterial infections.
- In addition to killing parasites and bacteria, EcoEars® lowers the pH inside your cat’s ear which balances the environment and helps your pet be less susceptible to recurring infections.
- It takes just two minutes per day and once you begin treatment with EcoEars® the symptoms will improve in 24 to 48 hours and in most cases, totally be eliminated in less than 72 hours. (But keep using it for the full 10 days to make sure it’s gone.)
- Treatment is very simple and is the same for all types of ear infections. Simply lay your cat on her side, squirt EcoEars into her ear, and hold her still for 90 seconds. That’s literally all it takes.
- 1 Full Year, 100% money back guarantee: If EcoEars® does not work to eliminate your cat’s symptoms and eliminate the infection, we’ll refund every penny. No Questions Asked!
Here’s What To Do Now
You don’t have to waste your time or money on lab testing or even Veterinarian visits. And you don’t have to stress out your cat by dragging him to the vet only to spend $100’s or even $1000’s of dollars on repeat visits. By using EcoEars Cat Ear Infection Formula & Cleaner at home for just 2 minutes per day you can eliminate the problem and restore your cat’s ears to their natural healthy state.
Now with $2.99 flat-rate shipping, your cat will be symptom free in less than 4 days, Guaranteed!
The clock is ticking. If you’re ready to pull the trigger and get rid of that nasty smell, itch and discharge for once and for all, hit the Order Now button and put in your credit card information (don’t worry, it is encrypted and totally safe), Click Here and I’ll have it packaged up and at the post office within half a business day or less.
Proprietor and Cat Lover
PS—Almost forgot. Here’s what others are saying about EcoEars Cat Ear Infection Formula & Cleaner. All of these reviews are actual customer comments. And don’t forget to check out our new EcoEars reviews page if you have an extra minute or two and want to read some of the more detailed reviews.
To get your bottle of EcoEars to the Post Office and on its way to you in 4 business hours or less, please click.