We might be pet guardians if:We talk to our pets and believe they truly understand us. We are not alone because 97% of us agree our pets know what we are saying.
- We may identify as a dog person or a cat person, but we can all agree we prefer our pets to our humans.
- As pet parents to more than one pet, we know the universal look of patience on the face of our pooch or senior cat when a frenzied pup-playtime or cat-attack takes over. No one is safe from the exhausting gnaw of a single, over-exuberant pet when they decide it’s playtime - for everyone.
- We realize our home is actually our cat’s home. Our desk is their desk. And we are their servants, right? When they decide it’s time for attention, attention will be paid.
- We realize our cats are lounging all over us because we’re basically just furniture to them. Somehow being a pet parent means we also become a cat couch.
- When we look through our photo library and Instagram only to realize there are barely any pictures of two-legged friends - except where we snapped a perfectly timed pic of our pet on their hind legs.
- We have called in sick to work at least once because we had a sick pet to take care of. It’s a pretty big club. 53% of all pooch parents and cat caretakers have called in sick for their fur babies.
- Speaking of fur babies, 78% of pet parents think of their pets as their children. And most keep a picture of their pet in their wallet.
- Cats are notorious for being picky about snuggles, food, and toys. We can all commiserate over the piles of unused cat toys we thought would be the perfect playtime partner, but somehow a laser is everything.
- We have started to choose clothing based on whether the cat and dog hair will be more obvious.
- We sign our pet’s name to a greeting card alongside our own, along with 70% of all pet parents.
We have come to the realization that they aren’t just cute. Cats and dogs are an essential part of learning responsibility, compassion, and happiness. Pets are such a big part of our lives. We often find ourselves considering them in our everyday decisions. And isn’t that how it should be? After all, we know just how much they’ve brightened our lives, returning the favor by spoiling them rotten is just common sense. Because we love our fur babies, we always want the best for them.
Shop Vet Organics to ensure your pup or kitty are healthy and happy. We specialize in organic, natural, and safe remedies for common pet problems for dogs and cats everywhere.