Steps To Take Now for Common Dog Ear Problems
Q: My dog always has problems with his ears. Can you recommend something for him?
A: While the answer depends on which ear problems your dog has, EcoEars may be a good solution. Read on.
Most dog ear problems include symptoms such as bad smell, gunky discharge, itchiness or pain. These ear problems are often caused by a parasite in your dog’s ear. Otitis externa, infection of your dogs outer ear, is known as swimmer’s ear in humans and is the most common cause for ear problems in dogs.
If your dog has these symptoms, you basically have two choices. You can take him to the vet for lab testing, diagnosis and treatment of the problem OR you can use a broad spectrum natural disinfectant to clear it safely and quickly.
EcoEars is a disinfectant and cleaner which acts on a broad range of dog ear problems and clears the symptoms fast. As a result, lab testing which identifies the exact cause of the infection is irrelevant.
Common dog ear problems which EcoEars is used on include:
- Sensitivity when you touch your dog’s ears
- Dog whines or cries periodically
- Atypical eye motions
- Your dog frequently shakes her head
- Tilting of the dog’s head to one side
- Your dog is constantly scratching or rubbing her ears
- There is bad smell coming from dog’s ear
- You see drainage in and around your dog’s ear
- The dogs ear is oozing thick gook or gunk of any color
- There is a brown or black or yellow discharge from the dog’s ear
- You can see redness in the outer ear area
- There is blood coming from the ear
If you see blood coming from your dog’s ear, you should take your dog to the vet immediately because blood could indicate a ruptured ear drum. If your dog has these other ear problems, EcoEars is the best choice for restoring healthy ears.
EcoEars has been used successfully on mites, yeast infections, fungus and a wide range of bacterial infections which cause dog ear problems. In addition to killing parasites and bacteria, EcoEars lowers the pH in your dog’s ear slightly which makes the ear environment far less susceptible to recurring infections.
When you use EcoEars, the problems will begin to clear in 1-2 days and be gone in a few days. (We recommend that you continue treatment for a full 10 days.) Will it work? Most likely. If it doesn’t, we offer a 100% money-back guarantee.
Please click the Order button below and we’ll have your order packed and on its way to your door within 1 business day.