What to Expect When Using EcoEars for Cats
- Relieves itching and pain due to cat ear infections in as little as 48 hours.
- Restores ears to healthy condition in just a few days
- Large enough bottle size to complete treatment in both ears without running out.
- Powerful, natural anti-microbials help eliminate smelly ears and gunk caused by bacterial, fungal, and yeast infections.
- Tea Tree Oil-Free Formula
- 100% risk-free, money-back guarantee including shipping, good for 1 full year.
If you’re tired of throwing your money away on your cat’s ear infections due to veterinarian prescribed antibiotics and treatment protocols that don’t work, EcoEars can save you hundreds and save your cat from further suffering.
FINALLY, a natural and EFFECTIVE way to get rid of your cat’s ear infection. If you’re tired of having to keep coming back to your vet for more antibiotics and ear infection medicine again and again you will love EcoEars. What makes our product unique is that ONE treatment is all you need to get rid of your cat’s ear infection for good. AND it is simple to use.
Here are some tips to help prevent ear infections in cats:
- Feed your cat a natural diet with proper vitamins and supplements.
- Trim the hairs inside your cat’s ears.
- Clean your cat’s ears regularly.
- Don’t allow your cat’s ears to remain wet—dry them inside and out.
Craig is an entrepreneur and business executive with an extensive background in all aspects of small business management. As a long-time dog advocate and guardian, he founded Vet Organics to develop an affordable, all-natural, safe, and effective dog ear infection remedy. With the help of natural chemists and botanical experts, Vet Organics products have helped thousands of dogs around the world find relief for painful, chronic ear infections. Craig went on to design powerful all-natural formulas that address a variety of dog and cat ailments, health-boosting supplements, and nutritious treats. When he isn’t designing solutions for dog and cat well-being, he can be found mentoring young entrepreneurs in his community, traveling the world, or building other businesses with an ethical and sustainable focus.